10 Jul RAGBRAI.
UPDATED FRI. 7/18
Here’s how you find us: with a map.
So RAGBRAI is coming through Okoboji on July 20, and if you thought we’d just put some balloons on the mailbox to catch attention, think again. Details are coming together, so check back here often. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime event.
We’re open July 20 from 8am to midnight, and there’s music, indoors and out. And more:
- NEW: West O is featured prominently in this Iowa Brewers Guild article about RAGBRAI BEER.
- OPEN SUN. 7/20 8am – MIDNIGHT.
- We’re a local microbrewery. Iowa Craft Beer FTW!
- BRAND NEW BIKE JERSEYS (link)
- 10 taps of cold craft beer
- Upright rope bike parking
- Multiple drink ticket stations
- Two water stations
- Live music indoors and out, afternoon and evening from four bands: the No. 7 Band, David Lee, Alan Morphew, and Charlie Roth
- 6000 sq ft Beer Garden
- 3500 sq ft of Shade Canopies
- Porta Pots!!!!
- “Hey Good Cookies“ Food truck in front (sandwiches and goodies.)
- Clay County Cattlemen w/ burgers in back beer garden
- Burger proceeds go to the Dickinson Co Trails Association
- Brewery tours
- Tons of Merchandise: Bike Jerseys, Shirts, Growlers, Stickers….
- Monday morning: turning the brewery over to the Outlaw Wrestling Club for an omelet breakfast fundraiser from 6am-9am.
- Don’t miss this day, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS! VISIT: www.westobeer.com/ragbrai